Aurora detention scene

PDA

rigger1
June 6, 2012, 03:11 PM
Normally I don't post but just watched a video of a police action detaining a number of innocent men, women, and children in order to corner a bank robber, and had to comment.

Although there will be questions about the legality of the detention what caused me to post was one uniformed officer, pointing a shotgun at the citizens, had his finger inside the triggerguard. I ran it back and looked again, and there it was.

If someone can view video from another angle and tell us I was wrong I'd feel a lot better. But at this point I have serious doubts about the level of professionalism in the Aurora police department.

If you enjoyed reading about "Aurora detention scene" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
TurtlePhish
June 6, 2012, 03:32 PM
Uh... You might wanna post said video if you want people to look at it.

smalls
June 6, 2012, 03:45 PM
So he pointed a shotgun at what he knew where innocent citizens, to unlawfully detain them?

Yeah, someone will be sitting in the unemployment line next week.

ETA: A video/story wsould be nice, as I haven't heard about this.

hso
June 6, 2012, 03:53 PM
IF the OP decides to post a video of the unsafe behavior it might be suitable for discussion.

If you enjoyed reading about "Aurora detention scene" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!