WalMart Sig AR .223

PDA

tango2echo
June 8, 2012, 10:24 PM
My Brother picked up a Sig Sauer .223 AR 15 at Walmart today for $499!!!!!! :what:

Was originally $1087 and they had them marked down to five bills. Says Made in Canada on the barrel and is not marked as a 556 model. What gives?

t2e

If you enjoyed reading about "WalMart Sig AR .223" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
JohnnyK
June 8, 2012, 10:39 PM
sounds like a good find... give us a range report once it's broken in.

Kurt_D
June 8, 2012, 11:39 PM
Sounds like either that AR was a slow mover at that store, and since they are "delete/non-replenishable" management decide to take markdowns on it to move it; OR there was a price change mistake (been happening a lot lately) and your brother was in the right place at the right time.

Either way good find and buy, I'd be all over that too.

mattmann
June 9, 2012, 12:26 AM
Sell for $501??? :D
Great buy in my book!

Sent from my DROID RAZR

courtgreene
June 9, 2012, 12:37 AM
they sell a .22 version of it. And quite a few of their associates have NO idea what the difference is. A lot of them have tried to get me to buy one saying it fired .223. Maybe he lucked out and found some one who was confused the other way?

lloveless
June 9, 2012, 03:35 PM
WalMart in Murfreesboro, Tn has them for the same in .223. I almost bought one, but had just bought a DPMS LR 308 for $897.00 there.
ll

If you enjoyed reading about "WalMart Sig AR .223" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!