Sig p220 or XDS compact 45's...

PDA

okc-zee
June 10, 2012, 11:43 AM
I know,apples to oranges, but I've not owned anything from either maker...I'm ready to buy a new 45 and it's gonna be a compact...I was ready to go for a new P220 compact,6+1 and then the new XDS comes out...I've seen two of these in guns stores in the last two days...both of course were spoken for before I got there...However ,the prices on them were $569 for one,and a whoppin $625 for the other...I was given an XDM 45 3.9 compact for comparison,and the XDS was not that much smaller at all...I can get the Sig for $628 on line which I'm thinking is a pretty good price...I've fondled both XDS's,and honestly,IMHO, I don't see 600 bucks...They were nice looking enough,but I'm sure it'll be a while before I get to shoot one...I'm gonna carry what I buy,so I'm wondering how do-able is the Sig for carry...They didn't have a sig compact in the store so I couldn't check for size...Just wondering which would be the better way to go here...I realize the decision will be mine,but I wouldn't mind a little input from some Sig owners familiar with this gun...For the price,would the Sig be the better deal ? Just looking for a little insight here...Thanks in advance..

If you enjoyed reading about "Sig p220 or XDS compact 45's..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "Sig p220 or XDS compact 45's..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!