Range report Sig P938

PDA

Battle Born
June 10, 2012, 02:39 PM
We got our first shipment of the new 938's in and I took one to the range to put some rnds through it.
I fired 250 rnds of Fiocchi 95 gr and 150 rnds of Fed 95 gr with no problems what so ever.
Recoil and accuracy were better than expected for such a small 9.
This is sure to be a big hit!
Also please check out our new web site. www.RenoGuns.com
We are still working out a few bugs with the search engine so bear with us.
Thanks,

Mark

If you enjoyed reading about "Range report Sig P938" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
LightningMan
June 11, 2012, 07:17 AM
IMO you should have used some more common bullet weights for the 9mm like 115, 124, & 147, as .95 grs. is on the light side. Otherwise good to see a new pistol is working without problems, but I understand this is just one review of one pistol. LM

Battle Born
June 14, 2012, 02:00 PM
lol! Your right, I did.
I meant 115 gr PMC and 115 gr Fed range ammo.
I had 380 on the brain when I wrote that because I just got done test firing a customers P238 sorry for the confusion.

Mark

Shipwreck
June 14, 2012, 02:46 PM
Yes, I looked back at the subject title - wondering if you meant 238 - with the bullet weight you were saying... :D

If you enjoyed reading about "Range report Sig P938" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!