Sig P290 IWB Holster

PDA

archigos
June 10, 2012, 08:21 PM
Hey folks - I'm trying to find a good IWB holster for my Sig P290. I traditionally buy Comp-Tac's stuff because I find it absolutely top-notch, but they don't sell holsters for the P290 and I've begun to give up hope that they ever will.
I tried one of Crossbreed's and found it to be amazingly comfortable - but it routinely depressed the magazine release during wear and that just won't do, so I had to return it.

I see a few other vendors online but haven't heard much about them. One of which is Holsterpro but I know there are others. Anybody able to recommend a holster for that Sig P290? I'd prefer hybrid leather/kydex but realize that might not be an option; a tuckable version would be a major plus but isn't 100% necessary.

If you enjoyed reading about "Sig P290 IWB Holster" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Mot45acp
June 11, 2012, 06:55 PM
High noon?
Kirkpatrick?

Omaney
June 11, 2012, 07:01 PM
Pretty sure Simply Rugged is making one now. I have three of their holster and three belts. Couldn't be happier with their stuff.

Mot45acp
June 11, 2012, 09:47 PM
Forgot about Simply Rugged. Its my favorite in the woods with heavy .357 holster. Feel bad for forgetting to mention them. They are awesome holsters.

archigos
June 12, 2012, 10:59 PM
Simply Rugged looks interesting. I also stumbled on Garrett Industries / Silent Thunder holsters. (http://garrettindustries.mybigcommerce.com/silent-thunder-fusion/) Any positive / negative experiences?

If you enjoyed reading about "Sig P290 IWB Holster" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!