Inexpensive Sig

PDA

Shuler13
June 11, 2012, 05:03 AM
PSA has the 2022 for $349. Normally $399. I bought a used one last week elsewhere for $329 and I don't think I have ever had a better gun in my hand for the value. I took it and my used S&W 5906 (another reliable steal for $329) and just had a blast with both.

Anyone interested in a 2022 and been thinking twice, I'd say don't hesitate. I don't think youll regret it.

If you enjoyed reading about "Inexpensive Sig" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
9mmepiphany
June 11, 2012, 02:53 PM
That is a very god price and the 2022 is an outstanding gun. The last few that I have felt had better triggers out of the box than current Classic P-series SIGs

biggameballs
June 11, 2012, 03:27 PM
These are fantastic guns. Not just for the money but fantastic guns period. I picked one up for $310 brand new on an auction site about 8 months ago and couldn't be happier. The trigger on them is flat out fantastic and they are extremly accurate and shootable. First time out with it I was rapid firing full clips at 20 yards and keeping just about everything on paper. I've never been able to shoot anything except a 1911 as well as I can shoot the 2022.

I'll admit that an all steel 1911 still feels a lot cooler in the hand but if a bad guy breaks into my house I'll be grabbing for the 2022.

CharlieDeltaJuliet
June 11, 2012, 03:38 PM
Well worth that, all day long. I am a huge Sig fan. IMHO Sig has produced some of the best firearms ever. While the quality on some are not as strong as it used to be they are still a cut above most that are mass produced. The more cost efficent Sigs, are still as reliable as their more expensive siblings. I trust my life, everyday, to a Sig P220. I refuse to carry anything else. I might have to add another to my collection...
I couldn't agree more about the trigger on the 2022, they have it set good. Anyone on a budget needs to be all over this.

Okiegunner
June 11, 2012, 09:02 PM
Guess I'll chime in and make it a poly Sig lovefest here because I could not agree more. I don't own the 2022, but I do have the 2340. Mine is a LEO trade-in and the trigger is so nice I thought maybe the armorer had done trigger work on it.

sigarms228
June 12, 2012, 01:29 AM
Yes the SP2022 is a great pistol regardless of price. At it's price is is simply a spectacular value.

http://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv60/kk9zz/SP2022target052211B.jpg

WinThePennant
June 12, 2012, 09:56 PM
$349 for a new Sig Pro is just plain sick.

Folks, the Sig Pro is every bit as good as any Glock, M&P, Ruger, or whatever. Sig gets no love in the polymer frame world. You can get a GREAT gun in a Sig Pro at a very nice price.

CharlieDeltaJuliet
June 12, 2012, 10:08 PM
Plus is has a hammer.... This is one of the reasons I like it. Not to mention that it and the trigger are slick as a ribbon.

Walking Dead
June 14, 2012, 10:04 AM
It's worth $550 if you ask me. It's an amazing gun. Between that and the Ruger SR9 there is hardly a reason to spend more on a polymer carry.

Arkansas Paul
June 14, 2012, 10:27 AM
Agreed. I just bought one in .40 and I love it. Very accurate and a good trigger. I like the decocker too. I had shot a friends P220 and I loved it but didn't have the extra cash for one. I went with the SP2022 instead because of the $399 price tag. It's a bargain for sure.

If you enjoyed reading about "Inexpensive Sig" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!