looking at an hk usp .45

PDA

Madjohn
June 12, 2012, 06:05 PM
i have been eyeing one of these pistols and have heard nothing negative aside from how aggressive the grip is. i was considering the hk45 but to be honest while accurate for me i don't find it aesthetically pleasing, also the price is a turn off. does anyone have any photos they could share of targets that would be appreciated.

If you enjoyed reading about "looking at an hk usp .45" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Fishbed77
June 13, 2012, 11:30 AM
While I don't have any photos of targets to show you, I don't they would really tell that much anyway.

The USP is a wonderfully reliable and well-made pistol that is certainly very mechanically accurate. It does have a reputation for not having the nicest DA/SA trigger feel out there (Walther pretty much has that wrapped up with their P99), so any targets you see will be more a function of the shooter's ability and experience with the USP than the gun's inherent accuracy.

isaidme
June 13, 2012, 01:33 PM
I have owned a few HKs both fullsize and compact. I still like them but at the price point I feel the M&Ps made by S&W are impossible to beat. Throw in an Apex sear and striker block and you really have something special.

Madjohn
June 14, 2012, 08:49 AM
I have always admired the look and having 2 glocks already the 21 (which I shoot well with) can wait. My biggest factor for buying one is the incredible durability and ruggedness not to mention I've never owned an HK and like I said have heard nothing but good things about them. I have some experience with the full size and have had better hands on time with the compact .40.

If you enjoyed reading about "looking at an hk usp .45" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!