Two new OEM Beretta grips for my Italian 92FS ....

PDA

GSY
June 15, 2012, 03:10 PM
I just thought I'd change up the look a bit on my new 92 FS. I have rather large hands so grip size on on the original plastic grips works for me but I also ordered the walnut and aluminum from Beretta. I haven't been to the range yet but I'm sure they'll both work out fine. The aluminum are slightly slimmer but with more aggressive checkering than the original plastic ones. The walnut are slightly thicker and smoother than the plastic. I look the look or all three. Thanks for looking.

GSY

If you enjoyed reading about "Two new OEM Beretta grips for my Italian 92FS ...." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
mesinge2
June 15, 2012, 03:56 PM
I love the look of the wood grips. Sweet!

1KPerDay
June 15, 2012, 04:18 PM
Lookin' good!

psyopspec
June 15, 2012, 04:50 PM
Welcome to THR! Both sets look great.

bannockburn
June 15, 2012, 05:37 PM
Both look great though I have a definite preference for the aluminum set.

bluethunder1962
June 15, 2012, 06:48 PM
I have always liked wood grips. That is what mine have but the other one looks great also. I think the 92fs is the best looking gun out there. I wish it came in .45.

Shipwreck
June 15, 2012, 07:00 PM
Wood grips look great. But Everytime I go to the range, I find them too slippery.

Now,, those aluminum grips. I have held a 92 with them before. They are awesome.

bluethunder1962
June 15, 2012, 07:30 PM
I know. I want to sand mine and just put oil on them but they look to good.

wwwprof
June 15, 2012, 07:30 PM
I haven't tried the aluminum yet. Is the checkering very aggressive? A few years back I ended up getting a Browning Pro over and FNH FNX because the checkering on the FNH was too aggressive for me.

GSY
June 17, 2012, 08:06 PM
with different grips. I will be trying the wood first. They do feel smooth in the hand on dry firing but I have a fairly firm grip hold and don't anticipate any problems.

The aluminum grips feel very aggressive but are somewhat slimmer and therefore very comfortable. They are slimmer and more aggressive than the stock grips which I like but I thought I'd give both of these a try.

Thanks again,

GSY

If you enjoyed reading about "Two new OEM Beretta grips for my Italian 92FS ...." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!