Need help with stormlake barrel for glock 22 40cal

PDA

13FXSTC
June 16, 2012, 08:08 AM
I have recently purchased a stormlake match grade barrel, I purchased some 180 gr tc loaded to a 1.12 oal and low and behold it won't chamber! I used the redding push theough die and also have the lfc die. empty resized casings drop right in about a thousandth below the hood. Soon as I seat the bullet where the cone stops and the straight begins that hits the step the mouth is supposed to headspace off of. I believe the leade is a little to tight to let the bullet in there. I have measured everything, the chamber size is .4245 the barrel size is .4005 and the chamber depth is .8559. The only way I can get correct headspacing is seating dangerous deep as in 1.09. any suggestions? I left a message at sl tech dep but they were gone for the day. I truly believe the leade isn't cut big enough to let the bullet.in at the. A proper oal am I on the right track?

If you enjoyed reading about "Need help with stormlake barrel for glock 22 40cal" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Walkalong
June 16, 2012, 08:12 AM
Duplicate.

http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=663844

If you enjoyed reading about "Need help with stormlake barrel for glock 22 40cal" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!