Bersa Thunder Pro series?

PDA

Buck13
June 16, 2012, 11:17 AM
I visited a big used gun shop last week (DJ's Loan and Sport near Seattle), thinking I was going to buy a CZ 82 and got to dry-fire a Bersa Thunder .380. Trigger felt really impressive. Based only on that, seems like these are great little guns.

Is the larger Thunder Pro series as nice? Trigger, accuracy? Or is the Thunder .380 their halo model?

(The 82s they had were a bit more battered than I expected, so didn't bite on anything.)

If you enjoyed reading about "Bersa Thunder Pro series?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
bdb benzino
June 16, 2012, 07:13 PM
IMHO the larger Pro's in 9mm are the best pistols Bersa makes. I owned the full size as well as the UC and they both shot awesome without a single malfunction.

MICHAEL T
June 16, 2012, 09:11 PM
The 9mm UC is considered by many to be the best pistol they make. This pistol very popular as is the 380 model. They also make in 40 and 45acp.

Come ask the owners http://bersachat.com

jfowler2
June 17, 2012, 12:38 PM
My wife carries a BT380 & loves to shoot it at the range. I recently purchased a full size Bersa Pro HC in .40 cal. Once you get past the snap of the .40, its a pleasure to shoot and not too large to carry concealed.

If you enjoyed reading about "Bersa Thunder Pro series?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!