Good sources for used hulls

PDA

blarby
June 17, 2012, 04:41 PM
I seem to remember a website that had a huge chart style presentation for used shotgun hulls.

Anyone remember that site ?

Or know of any sites with good inventory on once fired hulls ?

If you enjoyed reading about "Good sources for used hulls" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
drsfmd
June 17, 2012, 04:52 PM
What kinds of loads and gauge are you trying to make? Really, almost every hull CAN be reloaded, but most serious shotgun reloaders stick with the Remington STS and Winchester AA.

blarby
June 17, 2012, 05:13 PM
Primarily looking for Nitro and STS...would also accept Gunclub and a few others.

Just looking for someone with a good selection of once fired stuff.

drsfmd
June 17, 2012, 06:43 PM
I'd put up a wanted poster at your local club. You might pay a penny more per hull, but you'll make it back by not paying shipping.

The Gun Club hulls usually only sell for .02 each anyway... and are hugely plentiful.

Josh45
June 17, 2012, 11:42 PM
I have a bunch of once fired hulls.
There all brands of them. If your interested, Let me know.
I don't reload shotgun so there not doing me any good.

floorit76
June 17, 2012, 11:46 PM
Ya, I got piles of once fired winchesters, etc. Can't bring myself to junk them. 12 and 20. You pay shipping.

oldreloader
June 18, 2012, 12:36 AM
https://sites.google.com/site/papcharlieshulls/
or email this one for her prices:
mvanduyn@satx.rr.com

blarby
June 18, 2012, 01:38 PM
Thanks for the help !

If you enjoyed reading about "Good sources for used hulls" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!