.22 Conversion for BHP?

PDA

John G
January 30, 2003, 08:28 PM
What's a good .22 conversion kit for the 9mm Browning Hi-power? What should I expect to pay for it? Thanks!

If you enjoyed reading about ".22 Conversion for BHP?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
10-Ring
January 30, 2003, 09:38 PM
Doesn't Ceiner make a kit for the BHP? You usually see their ad in the guns rags. As for price, probably $250 on up depending on number of mags, fixed or adjustable sights & the quality of the kit. In my experience, you will notice a difference if you spend a little more $$ to get the nicer one.

blazer610
January 30, 2003, 10:46 PM
Ceiner has a Hi-Power .22 conversion that is supposed to ship in March. They have a money back guarantee that the unit will function flawlessly. Best as I recall, the prices are $199 for fixed sights and $249 for adjustables. I think I'll have to have one of these for my Browning. I have the Kadet conversion for my CZ-75 and it is worth every penny.

Larry

John G
January 30, 2003, 10:52 PM
Sounds good. I'll have to order one come March. Thanks guys!

If you enjoyed reading about ".22 Conversion for BHP?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!