Mossberg 4x4 .243

PDA

MrDig
June 19, 2012, 04:57 PM
I finally got out and shot my Mossberg 4x4 in .243 Winchester. It has a Bushnell Banner 6-18x50 scope and a 24 inch Bbl with a muzzle brake.
I'm more than satisfied, extremely pleased as a matter of fact. Once I got it on paper, (due to my mistakes mounting the scope) it shot well and I was getting good groups. The action and all the parts ran smoothly and the only thing I'm still uncertain about is the skeletonized butt stock, (I'm not certain I like the look of it, there is nothing wrong with the fit or function)
I am surprised that I got such a great gun for Bargain Basement prices. This is a value that I'm not used to seeing. I am a proponent of the "you get what you pay for" school of thought and in this case I got a great deal more.

If you enjoyed reading about "Mossberg 4x4 .243" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
adelbridge
June 19, 2012, 10:49 PM
thats a sweet gun for the money, puts the remington 770 to shame for the same outlay.

If you enjoyed reading about "Mossberg 4x4 .243" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!