Info on mags

PDA

J_N_Buddy
June 21, 2012, 05:10 PM
I have 2 TZ 75 9 mm and the mags will not interchange wih each other is this normal,one has a decocker, I have 3 mags for this one, measurements, 4.714, 4.716, 4.727 these measurements are from the back edge of the mags top to bottum, the other TZ 75 is a cock & lock the measurements for those are 4.760, 4.769,4.767,4,778, these mags will not interchange, I ordered mags from this company and when I got them none of them would work, so I emailed the man back and told him they wouldn't work and he augued with me and said they would, finnaly said send them back so I did, now I am afraid to order any more, fraid I will have the same problem, does anyone have any advice, would really appreciate it. Thank You

If you enjoyed reading about "Info on mags" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "Info on mags" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!