Range with my boy.

PDA

The-Reaver
June 22, 2012, 03:09 AM
Going to the range tomorrow with my son.

Should be fun. He is going to shoot the living crap out of his little Crickett youth rifle. All rules applied as always. :)

I need to zero a four power and test fire some 454 for the first time. I'll be sure to give you fine ladies & gentlemen some pictures. Heck might even make a You-tube video out of it.

Good day everyone. ;)

RvR

Here it is everyone. =) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJRfCvTqXz4

If you enjoyed reading about "Range with my boy." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
MADDOG
June 22, 2012, 07:48 AM
Have fun with your son. My grandson is coming for two weeks and we are planning at least two trips to the range. Be safe.

Ryanxia
June 22, 2012, 08:58 AM
Sounds fun. I'm taking a few coworkers out to the range with their kids so they can try out some shooting next weekend.

cologuy
June 22, 2012, 12:50 PM
I miss the days when my kids were little and wanted to shoot with the old man. That pretty much stopped when they discovered girls. Oh, well, I'll shanghai the grandkids in a few years...

The-Reaver
June 23, 2012, 09:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJRfCvTqXz4&feature=plcp

Here is the video I promised.

In the description I gave a little bit of detail on why its so short and seemingly bad.

RvR

gunlaw
June 23, 2012, 11:17 PM
Have a great time and enjoy. I spent many days with my nephew at the range and it was great. Now he is older and thinks he can out shoot me. Wrongo nephew:D

threefeathers
June 24, 2012, 12:54 PM
These are the days they will remember forever. Have lots of fun and be safe.

The-Reaver
June 25, 2012, 12:18 AM
Had a blast. =) The entire family did.

DC3-CVN-72
June 25, 2012, 12:32 AM
Outstanding !! :)

gbeecher
June 25, 2012, 07:20 PM
It's important to teach proper and safe gun handling from an early age - it takes the fear and mystery out of firearms and teaches proper respect. Glad you had fun! I always enjoy my time at the range, it's fun and relaxing. :)

CharlieDeltaJuliet
June 25, 2012, 08:17 PM
Awesome. I cannot wait until my daughter gets a little older. I look very forward to teaching her to shoot.

saenzrich
June 26, 2012, 12:08 AM
Good Job!

JSpear
June 26, 2012, 12:39 AM
Glad you had fun, and thanks for bringing another generation into this great sport/hobby!

If you enjoyed reading about "Range with my boy." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!