New Glock 34 part. Zev Tech V2 connector.

PDA

coolluke01
June 23, 2012, 07:17 PM
At the steel action match today I met a guy that just put in a new Zev trigger group for his Glock. He had a V2 connector that he didn't need anymore and he said I could try it out.

I pulled apart my Glock 34 and installed the new connector. What a huge difference. I dry fired it a few times and I couldn't believe that such a small part made such a huge difference!

The trigger is a smooth as glass and the break is wonderful. Trigger reset is short and a nice click is heard when achieved.

I had shot the first stage with the stock setup already. Moments after getting this new connector I was up to shoot the 2nd stage. This gun ran so smoothly and the trigger was so perfect that I cleared 16 poppers and droppers, a double tap on the full plus one mandatory reload, in 10.45 sec. Needless to say I was very pleased!

I think this is the first thing a person should do to their Glock's.

If you enjoyed reading about "New Glock 34 part. Zev Tech V2 connector." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "New Glock 34 part. Zev Tech V2 connector." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!