Where can I get a clip or a Stevens bolt-action 12gauge?

PDA

FireInCairo
June 25, 2012, 06:47 PM
And how much would a clip cost? I found a used at the local shop and it's only $140 bucks. It doesn't come with a clip, though. It looks pretty sturdy, and it's pretty light which was surprising.

If you enjoyed reading about "Where can I get a clip or a Stevens bolt-action 12gauge?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Carl N. Brown
June 25, 2012, 07:07 PM
What model? 58, 124C? Plus Stevens bolt action shotguns were made for years and there may be other model numbers.

Numrich Arms, Gun Parts Corp. Model 58 Stevens

http://www.gunpartscorp.com/catalog/Products.aspx?catid=711

part 39 Product 122990B Magazine, 12 Ga., 2 Round, $31.80, in stock.

FireInCairo
June 25, 2012, 07:27 PM
Yes, thanks. It's a model 58 12 gauge with bolt action. Here is what I'm looking for:

http://www.gunpartscorp.com/catalog/Search.aspx?filter=stevens+58+12+gauge+clip

ridgerunner1965
June 25, 2012, 07:44 PM
there used to be a guy that made all the large gun shows and he had a good selection of stevens shotgun clips. all he sold was clips.however he wanted 35 buks for them. and ive not seen them much cheaper anywhere else. id pass on that gun cuz your getting in the range yu could buy a nice pump gun. if you just want a bolt gun the stevens are nice but dont have much resale value.i have a 20 ga i gave 40 buks for without the clip and it makes a nice single shot hunting gun and is about as fast to reload as a break open shotgun.id offer 100 or less, he is going to have a really hard time selling that gun.

FireInCairo
June 25, 2012, 08:02 PM
Thanks for your opinion, ridge. I didn't spend a lot of time with it, but it seemed pretty darn light and it didn't seem that long either, which is nice.

If you enjoyed reading about "Where can I get a clip or a Stevens bolt-action 12gauge?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!