Looking for an SKS bipod.

PDA

Nushif
June 25, 2012, 10:17 PM
Hiya!

I am looking to get myself a compact and cheapish bipod that goes on my SKS. Now, two things to keep in mind here ...

I am not looking for the latest high end piece of gear here, so I'm quite aware I won't get thousands of rounds and unlimited field usage in the harshest o conditi- you get my point. I'm not looking for the latest high end thing, it's a stinkin' tripod, on a toy gun, after all. 8)

Secondly, I want it to go on the bayonet mount, seeing as I removed the bayonet, because it clearly looks cooler.

I spent a little time on google shopping, but a lot of the options seem very how do I say .... fragile? High end aluminum, platics with springs and doodads ... I am really just looking for two bits of metal that prop the darned gun up. Any recommendations?

If you enjoyed reading about "Looking for an SKS bipod." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
jimmyraythomason
June 25, 2012, 10:30 PM
I traded off one exactly like what you are looking for less than a month ago. I had had it for 15 years or more. It was very sturdy and deployed quite easily. As a bipod though it wasn't adjustable and was worthless unless you were shooting prone with a short magazine. try here,<http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=sks+bipod+bayonet+lug+mount&tag=googhydr-20&index=aps&hvadid=7510792717&hvpos=1t2&hvexid=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=128588505957702208&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=b&ref=pd_sl_3mnw9qt69d_b>

dprice3844444
June 25, 2012, 10:33 PM
check the old m16 ones on sarco

If you enjoyed reading about "Looking for an SKS bipod." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!