Update on crazy woman harassing me thread

PDA

nsf003
December 27, 2002, 12:09 PM
Nope, no more crazy woman harassing me, but I do have to thank everyone who told me to stay away from my "friend" who was getting me into trouble. He was in the paper(along with 3 other guys, since I don't hang out with him anymore), front page, for 23 counts of vandalism. He was egging cars, spraypainting cars, and slashing tires.He did this for about 18 days. He has a $1000 fine minimum, plus damages. Moron. He got caught when he tried to buy 10 dozen eggs, the police had been calling around to see if anyone had bought large quantities of eggs. He did, and now he is facing fines and maybe jail time.

Thanks for telling me to steer clear of him, I would have probably been with him if my parents and you guys hadn't.

Thanks Blackhawk, and others.

nsf

If you enjoyed reading about "Update on crazy woman harassing me thread" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Blackhawk
December 27, 2002, 12:11 PM
Congratulations, and thanks for the update! :D

foghornl
December 27, 2002, 03:02 PM
nsf003:

Glad it worked out favorably for you. Sometimes, as it happens in life, we get too soon old and too late smart.:)

Mike Irwin
December 27, 2002, 03:46 PM
Smart lad.

Being with the wrong crowd can be very detrimental.

Just ask the kid in my community who I got arrested a few weeks ago.

He decided to do a little tap dance on the hood of a neighbor's car. He did the same dance on several other cars.

Total sum of damages are enough that now he's facing juvenile felonies.

QuickDraw
December 27, 2002, 03:57 PM
Congrats.I know when I was younger it was hard to"see the forest for the trees".As I get older,I find that if I had listened to my parents and others,I would have been miles ahead.I even told them that,they were shocked :eek: !

QuickDraw

cordex
December 27, 2002, 03:59 PM
Sounds like you're doing well.
Now, go forth and choose your friends carefully. Quality over quantity.

Preacherman
December 27, 2002, 04:43 PM
Try to choose friends whom you'd be proud to sponsor as members of The High Road. There's a good acid test for you!

Bear
December 27, 2002, 05:26 PM
nsf003:

Sounds like your growing up and wising up. The thrill of the moment is not worth the long-term and eternal price you'll eventually have to pay.

Hope those people stay gone from your life.

Bear

Chugach
December 27, 2002, 05:30 PM
Good on ya! Keep it up!

Blackhawk
December 27, 2002, 05:32 PM
Try to choose friends whom you'd be proud to sponsor as members of The High Road. I just KNEW somebody was going to preach at NSF. Good thing it was you! :D

Greg L
December 27, 2002, 05:37 PM
Kinda goes with the job description I think :D.

Greg

4v50 Gary
December 27, 2002, 05:44 PM
With age, comes wisdom.

Before that dumb luck keeps you alive.

(what's my excuse?)

PATH
December 28, 2002, 12:48 AM
You are now on the High Road! Much success should come our way. Continue to make good choices!

GD
December 28, 2002, 09:28 AM
Nothing like having a criminal record as you try to pass the NICs test when purchasing a firearm!
:(

telewinz
December 28, 2002, 05:06 PM
I work for Corrections and you would be amazed how many "intelligent" people do dumb things and end up in prison. A "short duration" dumb attack can and does cause life long regrets. Competition for a good job is tough enough with a clean record, try it with a felony record. If you can't hack it though we start our inmates at .58 an hour and even then we only have enough jobs for about a third of them. You see they have to apply and interview for a job on the inside also, their is no escape.:eek:

If you enjoyed reading about "Update on crazy woman harassing me thread" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!