Remington .45ACP UMC

PDA

ColdDayInHell
July 13, 2012, 09:36 PM
Has anyone used this ammo in their Glocks? I am excited to run some rounds through my Glock 36 but want to weigh opinions first. I use their 9mm and .223 ammunition and my guns love it. I got a good price on a few boxes of .45ACP so I figured I'd buy some. Does it feed well? Has anyone experienced bad primers or FTF? Let me know if you can. Thanks!

It feels like a solid round and the brass looks better than the Blazer I saw at the gun shop.

http://i45.tinypic.com/30934n9.jpg

If you enjoyed reading about "Remington .45ACP UMC" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Dan-O
July 13, 2012, 10:12 PM
Glocks typically aren't ammo sensitive. I'm sure it will chew that stuff up and spit it out just fine.

Fotno
July 13, 2012, 10:16 PM
I've shot a bunch of this in my Glock 30 and my 1911, never had a single malfunction.

drjterrell
July 13, 2012, 10:39 PM
Just shot some tonight in a Kimber Ultra Carry II. If it'll feed there, Glocks won't be ANY problem!

ColdDayInHell
July 13, 2012, 10:42 PM
My new G36 only has 50 rounds through her, all Federal Champion. Glock says there is no break-in period but hear different things from people. I hope this ammo works great, at 17$ a box I can't complain. Thanks for the replies.

rcmodel
July 13, 2012, 10:47 PM
If your Glock 36 won't feed 230 grain RN-FMJ of any brand, and any price point?

You better sell it, cut your losses, and buy a baseball bat to defend yourself with!!

rc

ColdDayInHell
July 13, 2012, 10:56 PM
If your Glock 36 won't feed 230 grain RN-FMJ of any brand, and any price point?

You better sell it, cut your losses, and buy a baseball bat to defend yourself with!!

rc
Good point!

If you enjoyed reading about "Remington .45ACP UMC" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!