H&K USP v H&K P30

PDA

el Godfather
July 15, 2012, 04:05 PM
Dear THR:
Between the H&K usp and H&K p30, both in 9mm, which would pick as you daily carry weapon?

How would you compare the two for reliability and accuracy? I wont even ask about ergonomics as in my opinion H&K p30 has the best ergonomics- period.

Thanks.

PS. Is anyone aware of good after market accessories for P30?

If you enjoyed reading about "H&K USP v H&K P30" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Mot45acp
July 15, 2012, 08:09 PM
Both are the same in every department except ergos. I liked the V3 model with decocker on the back. My only gripe was my shooting style was a stacked thumbs forward grip and my thumb of my shooting hand would hit the slide stop causing failure to lock back on last round. A little adjustment to my grip fixed this.

The only reason I don't carry mine is I only have 200 rounds through it and need to get a holster.

HKGuns
July 15, 2012, 08:40 PM
I have both and voted you could go with either. The ergonomics of the P30 grip are phenomenal. But, you can't go wrong with either.

If you enjoyed reading about "H&K USP v H&K P30" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!