Congratulations to Oleg Volk... FMG Advertising Award...

PDA

Rob Pincus
February 23, 2004, 09:02 PM
A public "Thanks" to Oleg and a congratulations, as well. I just found out today that the full page ad which Oleg put together for us won as Advertising Excellence award from the Firearms Marketing Group:

http://www.olegvolk.net/work/pincus/fullad5.jpg

If you enjoyed reading about "Congratulations to Oleg Volk... FMG Advertising Award..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Sven
February 23, 2004, 09:08 PM
Nice! Hey, that place looks cool!

JoeWang
February 23, 2004, 09:24 PM
12ga. + me in that room woohoo!

P95Carry
February 23, 2004, 09:26 PM
More talent from this man!! Very nice work Oleg .... I'm just now beginning to wonder, with all the necessary kudos to be sent your way - for so many reasons ... there must be somewhere an actual ''Kudos Award'' .... if not, then we need to design one! ... :)

Justin
February 23, 2004, 09:36 PM
Nice! Hey, that place looks cool! Trust me, it is.

BigG
February 23, 2004, 09:46 PM
Oleg: Good on ya, bud. Your turn to buy the beer! ;)

gbelleh
February 23, 2004, 10:29 PM
I saw that ad in AH. I didn't know Oleg did it. Great work!

keyhole
February 23, 2004, 10:36 PM
Fantastic work! Great job Oleg!:D

Rob Pincus
February 23, 2004, 11:11 PM
Joe,

As of this afternoon, that is 100% possible. I test fired the first International Cartridge 12 gauge Frangible buckshot against our backstops and for splash/splatter. All tests passed. I approved it for use in the scenario house as of today.

Hard Ball
February 23, 2004, 11:24 PM
I remember Oleg from the Firing Line. He is extremely talented.

Amish_Bill
February 24, 2004, 12:46 AM
:D

Travis McGee
February 24, 2004, 01:12 AM
Why is this not a surprise? Maybe because High Roaders are already used to Oleg's top caliber images!

Congrats Oleg!

Sven
February 24, 2004, 01:29 AM
:rolleyes: ;)

Brian Dale
February 24, 2004, 01:29 AM
Well Done, Oleg! Congrats on the award.

hansolo
February 24, 2004, 01:38 AM
I hate cliches, but........YOU DA MAN! !

I hope they paid you beaucoup bucks!

JimJD
February 24, 2004, 01:55 AM
Wow! Congrats on the award!
I have to hop on over to the website, looks very, very interesting.

TCD
February 24, 2004, 04:03 AM
As of this afternoon, that is 100% possible. I test fired the first International Cartridge 12 gauge Frangible buckshot against our backstops and for splash/splatter. All tests passed. I approved it for use in the scenario house as of today.

:what:

:evil:

Yeah, that would be fun...

May not be tactical but it sure will be ugly :neener:

Nightfall
February 24, 2004, 05:21 AM
Nice shooting, Mr. Volk! Hahaha, get it? Photo shoot? Guns? Ah phooey, I know it was corny. :D

RTFM
February 24, 2004, 09:47 AM
Thing that gets me, is that Oleg does not toot his own horn.
He does his work, d@mn fine work too, and goes about his business.

Rob did you contract Oleg to do your work, knowing him thru THR/TFL or was it coincidence?

Oleg, great job, as we are use to.
Rob great looking facility, congrats on the award, I hope it brings more business your way.

RTFM

FPrice
February 24, 2004, 10:08 AM
Very nice photography and great-looking facilities, but from their website;

"The first 50 Individual Memberships are being offered for a one-time cost of $52,000 which includes a custom Les Baer pistol, reduced rates at the rest of the resort, a private training package and much more."

:what:

Rob Pincus
February 24, 2004, 10:11 AM
Oleg didn't do the photogrpahy, he did the lay-out & graphics...the photographer for most of the pics was Pete Soloutos and I took one of them (the dojo). Yes, of course, I contracted Oleg because of knowing him (and his graphic work) through TFL.....

Tropical Z
February 24, 2004, 10:18 AM
Good ole Montrose,Colorado-thats a nice part of the country.

Werewolf
February 24, 2004, 12:21 PM
$52,000! Geezus H. Christ!

Methinks that their aren't very many THR members that will be joining that place. :cool: Wonder if that's a lifetime or just a year's membership fee?

Ahhh - to be rich and famous!
That scenario house would be so cool to go thru.

Maybe they'll have a average Joe Citizen day and let some of us paeans in? I promise I'll be good - really - I won't drool on the floor or anything. ;)

Rob Pincus
February 24, 2004, 07:30 PM
The training center is open to the public, the membership deal is a lifetime membership that includes a lot of things having to do with Elk Mountain Resort. Skip the membership section of the website and check out the training calendar.

-

Deepdiver
February 24, 2004, 07:34 PM
Fantastic job!

I'm going to have to stop in on my next trip down that way. Too cool, to miss!

DD

Kendra Pacelli
February 24, 2004, 08:32 PM
Congradulations Oleg!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rob Pincus
February 25, 2004, 05:42 PM
If any THR members are interested in a visit, please email me directly for information.

If you enjoyed reading about "Congratulations to Oleg Volk... FMG Advertising Award..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!