CZ Rami opinions/experiences

PDA

TennJed
July 27, 2012, 06:20 PM
I have a CZ Rami 2075 9mm on layaway. Does anyone have any first hand expierence with these, espically in carrying it IWB and the manual safety (non decocker) model. I got it mainly to fill a spot in my collection for a subcompact 9mm (I sold my Kel Tec P11). As much as I try, I just can't warm up to poly guns. I am a steel man. If this gun proves accurate and reliable then I plan on it becoming my EDC

I have done the "google is your friend" thing, and it seems most reviews are positive. It looks like the early models had feeding issues, but the 2nd gen seems to have addressed that. I am curious to what current forum members have to say

I went with the manual safety model. I have some guns with decockers and some without. I perfer decockers but could not find the newer Rami PD model.

Thanks

If you enjoyed reading about "CZ Rami opinions/experiences" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
scythefwd
July 27, 2012, 08:11 PM
I liked mine. I had the .40 polymer version. Never found an ammo that it liked.. but I only tried a few brands. The safety is NOT easy to hit.. its very low profile. It was very reliable.. and I'm looking to replace it some day with an alloy version.

armoredman
July 27, 2012, 08:34 PM
My wife absolutely loves hers, great pistol. Only thing it's choked on was over long handloads - my bad. It has proven to be reliable and accurate, and fits her like a glove.
The RAMI BD is a nice pistol too, if you like decockers. The standard RAMI will do you well - don't forget if you carry where you can wear a longer covering garment, that there are 14 round factory extended mags for them, too. I recomend High Noon Holsters, too, as they carry a LOT of rigs for the RAMI. The linked Slide Guard is available for the RAMI, http://highnoonholsters.com/Product_Line/_Slide_Guard/_slide_guard.html
Also the fantastic Down Under IWB rig, http://highnoonholsters.com/Product_Line/_Down_Under_Straps/_down_under_straps.html That is my personal favorite czoice for a CCW rig.

If you enjoyed reading about "CZ Rami opinions/experiences" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!