Low Cost M10

PDA

fanchisimo
July 27, 2012, 09:18 PM
I'm looking to buy an M+M M10 AK variant. The only in-stock ones I can find are $600, but I find posts where 3 months ago they were going for $520. I'm curious if anybody out there knows of any still at the $520 mark or lower then $600. Thanks to any info y'all can provide.

If you enjoyed reading about "Low Cost M10" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
snakeman
August 7, 2012, 10:42 PM
Good luck! I want one of those too, but their popularity is gaining and they seem to be some of the best ak's available.

Davek1977
August 8, 2012, 02:06 AM
Election time is rolling around, and with it, the slow rise of price on semi-auto rifles (and the ammo they typically shoot) has begun. Add in a couple of high profile shootings fueling paranoia more, and I wouldn't look for any bargains before December, myself, and depending on what happens olitically between now and then, not even then possibly. Sadly, the best price on a lot of firearms..at least for the time being...seems to be "yesterday".

fatcat4620
August 8, 2012, 09:00 AM
They were a new gun and introduced at a discounted price. You missed the boat as the current price reflects the real value of the gun.
Here is some M10 sweetness.
http://i1266.photobucket.com/albums/jj532/Jimmy_McPherson/Snapbucket/BFB0CE30-orig.jpg

If you enjoyed reading about "Low Cost M10" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!