Texas Triggers for AK,,, anyone have one?

PDA

Float Pilot
July 31, 2012, 04:08 PM
I hate my Tapco G2....
Thus I am considering a Texas Trigger or maybe a Red Star..

Anyone actually own and use a Texas Trigger????

If you enjoyed reading about "Texas Triggers for AK,,, anyone have one?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
plateshooter
August 1, 2012, 06:48 AM
I don't have the Texas Trigger but do run a Red Star in my plate/hog shooting gun. Mine is one that I got just after they came out. I really like the trigger.

Hope you get some replies from some Texas Trigger owners

GrandmasterB
August 2, 2012, 03:59 PM
Never tried the Texas trigger, but I have used the Red Star trigger. The Red Star made a huge difference in crispness, reducing take up and all around made the rifle easier to shoot.

It took some tinkering at the range to get the set screws dialed-in right. I had a few double bursts and things as I was tweaking it, so make sure you take your tools to the range and plan to do some adjustments right at the shooting bench. Once I got it dialed-in, it was perfect from there on out.

If you enjoyed reading about "Texas Triggers for AK,,, anyone have one?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!