Though you guys might like this.

PDA

firemanstrickland
August 1, 2012, 10:21 PM
My local gun shop is making a new stripped lower for an AR I thought yall might like. Make sure to look at the picture and read the description thoroughly.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/featured/hope-and-change-lower.html

If you enjoyed reading about "Though you guys might like this." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Steve CT
August 1, 2012, 10:29 PM
Now I need another AR. I especially like the Safe/Fire revision

Texan Scott
August 1, 2012, 10:52 PM
I'm sure he'll be flattered. :rolleyes:

TonyAngel
August 2, 2012, 12:48 AM
Oh man, I can see a newb shooting himself in the foot because he had hoped that it was on safe, but found that he should have changed the position of the selector and didn't bother to read the small print.

MistWolf
August 2, 2012, 02:17 AM
This is the best zombie themed lower I've ever seen

firemanstrickland
August 3, 2012, 12:05 AM
tonyangel, to be quite honest, if someone is that dumb.....they deserve it.

TonyAngel
August 3, 2012, 02:29 AM
Come on man. It was a joke.

meanmrmustard
August 3, 2012, 08:33 AM
tonyangel, to be quite honest, if someone is that dumb.....they deserve it.
Humor, in this case, sarcasm.

shaggy430
August 3, 2012, 09:43 AM
Is there a "Like" button?

Creature
August 3, 2012, 10:51 AM
LIKE!

C-grunt
August 3, 2012, 05:09 PM
Oh man, I can see a newb shooting himself in the foot because he had hoped that it was on safe, but found that he should have changed the position of the selector and didn't bother to read the small print.
Nomination for post of the year.

19-3Ben
August 3, 2012, 05:36 PM
I'm not an AR guy, but that might just be enough to put me over the edge.

I bought my SKS-M about a week and a half before the last election when he was elected. The day I bought it, I named it Barry in his honor (it was obvious that he was going to win at that point). Barry has about a dozen 30round magazines to feed him!!!

TrickyDick
August 3, 2012, 08:24 PM
thats pretty humorus....

Infidel4life11
August 3, 2012, 09:27 PM
Humor, in this case, sarcasm.
Bahahah not us again

Infidel4life11
August 3, 2012, 09:29 PM
Made me giggle

meanmrmustard
August 3, 2012, 09:30 PM
Bahahah not us again
Always brother.

Infidel4life11
August 3, 2012, 09:38 PM
Always brother.
BTW a M&P sport came in the shop the other day from a young Soldier needing money. He asked for $500 and had a slide fire stock to go with. We bought the Sport took me 30years to clean it but after I did I paid the owner of the shop and took it home with me.

M.Weier
August 4, 2012, 10:20 AM
Just ordered two! Thanks for the heads up!

meanmrmustard
August 4, 2012, 10:50 AM
I'm sure he'll be flattered. :rolleyes:
Flattered, or flattened?

meanmrmustard
August 4, 2012, 10:52 AM
BTW a M&P sport came in the shop the other day from a young Soldier needing money. He asked for $500 and had a slide fire stock to go with. We bought the Sport took me 30years to clean it but after I did I paid the owner of the shop and took it home with me.
Good deal. It's a good rifle, more than adequate for AR-type duties. You'll PO Colt boyz every time you're seen with it. Best to be discreet!

firemanstrickland
August 4, 2012, 07:32 PM
hahahahaha yes, i was also joking tony

saenzrich
August 4, 2012, 08:04 PM
Haha...someone else just posted this same lower in another section...with the same intention as you...to humor us pro-gun owners...and it was shut down quick by the mods...they felt it was too "politically" motivated...although politics were never mentioned.

Thanks for the post and #1 to PSA...but this will be closed soon I bet.

bluethunder1962
August 4, 2012, 08:24 PM
They better hurry up and get them out before our beloved leader bans them.

meanmrmustard
August 4, 2012, 10:38 PM
They better hurry up and get them out before our beloved leader bans them.
No way. Firearm parts with his namesake on them, never. It feeds the ego, and his is HUNGRY!!!

firemanstrickland
August 5, 2012, 12:35 AM
To all our excellent Mods on our home THR. I would like to simply point out that this is merely a discussion about a firearm part made by a quality manufacturer ;) no worries boys.

Robert
August 5, 2012, 01:01 AM
Cute, but too political for THR.

What I wrote in the other thread:
THR has members that come from both parties and sometimes a third or fourth party. If this was anti, insert your favorite politician or candidate, would it still be funny? Or would you feel like it was yet another instance of X taking a swipe at Y?

If you enjoyed reading about "Though you guys might like this." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!