Shooting the Springfield Loaded 1911 Video

PDA

PTMCCAIN
August 5, 2012, 10:07 AM
I put my Springfield 1911 through its paces at the gun club Friday and I was pretty disappointed with how I did. I suspect it was a combination of factors: I had spent a good chunk before firing it, shooting my Glock 30. I have not had a good work out with my SA 1911 in a month or so.

But, I have to say, for whatever reason and I'm still not sure why, though I suspect it has mostly to do with sight picture differences, I consistently shoot my Ruger SR1911 more accurately.

Anyway, here's a video of the session, as always, I welcome your critiques and constructive criticism. I think I'm still getting too much finger on the trigger.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awmJ7cDFHag

If you enjoyed reading about "Shooting the Springfield Loaded 1911 Video" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "Shooting the Springfield Loaded 1911 Video" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!