Sig P290 price check and opinions

PDA

TennJed
August 6, 2012, 02:18 AM
I have had my eye on a Sig P290 9mm for a while. Bud's has the Nitron (black) finish with laser and night sights for $469.00 shipped. It comes with 2 mags a flush 6rd and a extended 8 round. It is model# Model: 290RS9BSSL

I want a "pocket" 9mm and was looking at the P290, Nano, and CM9. This would is not much more in price than the other 2 and with the extended mag it looks really attractive.

Am I wrong or is this a really good price for this gun? MSRP is over $828 and most place I have seen this gun for sale it is over $600

The laser is not a big deal to me and for some reason the non laser models are priced higher at Bud's. Isn't the laser removable?

Am I missing something or is the price coming down on these?

Anyone have one that can share their opinions?

If you enjoyed reading about "Sig P290 price check and opinions" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "Sig P290 price check and opinions" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!