Option for EAA guns without EAA (IFG)

PDA

intercooler
August 6, 2012, 05:56 PM
Is this old news of a spin-off? A guy named Richard is heading this up and supposedly is on-board with customer service.

They have some different models including the Stock 3 and a 10mm Bullseye. Also the 1911 which was Canada only. I got most of this off a few pieces on GunBrokers so I can't wait to see someone take delivery.

http://www.ifg-usa.com/tanfoglio/

If you enjoyed reading about "Option for EAA guns without EAA (IFG)" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
joecil
August 6, 2012, 06:02 PM
These look like those made by Tanfoglio and sold in Europe. If you look up Tanfoglio you will find his site though it is mostly in Italian. He by the way speaks English and I sent him some inquiries when I bought an Armscor MAPP1 MS and he responded right away with a lot of information.

ATLDave
August 6, 2012, 07:49 PM
I read (perhaps on the very active Tanfoglio section on the Brian Enos forums?) that this outfit was going to handle the high-end stuff only. It would certainly be nice if some of the models not previously available stateside started to be available.

dcarch
August 6, 2012, 09:23 PM
Can't wait to see how this pans out. Could be a major step forward for us CZ-style pistol lovers.

Ash
August 6, 2012, 09:29 PM
I wonder. EAA is in Rockledge, FL. IFG is in Rockledge, FL...

intercooler
August 6, 2012, 10:01 PM
Yea it's a spin-off. If you dial the number you get EAA but I read IFG will be moving to another location.

browningguy
August 6, 2012, 11:21 PM
With no prices listed for MSRP I take that as a very bad sign. Does anyone know if they are going to be competitive with EAA prices?

intercooler
August 7, 2012, 12:33 AM
Looks like best bet is GunBroker. Here is the 1911 on there and priced pretty good. I kind of like it without the black slide:

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=300045408

If you enjoyed reading about "Option for EAA guns without EAA (IFG)" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!