Sig P 226's at Widener's?

PDA

Wildbillz
August 7, 2012, 08:36 PM
I saw they have these on sale right now. I am thinking of picking one up as a range shooter/carry gun (every now and then). Anyone seen the ones Widener's has? They are supose to be Europen Police Turn in's.

Yes? No? Maybe?

Thanks
WB

If you enjoyed reading about "Sig P 226's at Widener's?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
hardluk1
August 8, 2012, 06:59 PM
Send them a question about the P226 pistol . They will let you know about them. They do tend to test a few also. Good guys to deal with. No bs there. The P6 would make a better cc choice if it matters.

Wildbillz
August 9, 2012, 11:04 AM
Thanks Hardluck
I went a head and just ordered one. Roll the dice and see what it looks like. Not planning on carrying this one around. I would have bought one of the 228s they had a while back but they ran out way to fast on me.

Thanks
WB

CharlieDeltaJuliet
August 9, 2012, 02:17 PM
Well if it shows too many scars, remember there is ceracoat or duracoat... Congratulations though. Hard to beat a Sig.

Fishbed77
August 9, 2012, 03:35 PM
Be sure to post lots of photos for us when it arrives!!!!

defjon
August 9, 2012, 08:32 PM
Agree,I'll keep an eye on this space!

The Man With No Name
August 9, 2012, 09:38 PM
I wish I hadn't seen this. That P6 is really tempting me. What a great back up it would make. :)

If you enjoyed reading about "Sig P 226's at Widener's?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!