SHOT Show Reports

PDA

Jeff OTMG
February 25, 2004, 11:26 AM
I just wanted to let everyone know, if you care, that the photos on my SHOT Show reports page are up. Page 4 is not finished yet and the Shotties page is not loaded yet, but I am working on those. There is also a picture of the frame that Rohrbaugh did for Blackhawk and an update on Blackhawks condition on the floating thread. When I get the Shotties
posted I will let you know.
www.shotshowreports.com

If you enjoyed reading about "SHOT Show Reports" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Skunkabilly
February 25, 2004, 11:47 AM
Thanks for the hard work Jeff :)

WhoKnowsWho
February 25, 2004, 02:16 PM
Thanks for the update!

Steel
February 25, 2004, 05:26 PM
That Triple Action brand 50 BMG pistol (Day 3 notes) is really cool looking, just crying out for visibility in an action movie!

Rob Pincus
February 25, 2004, 05:28 PM
JEff,

I can't believe we didn't bump into each other... did you stop by the SWAT Booth??

Gunhead
February 25, 2004, 05:53 PM
THANKS!

VictorLouis
February 25, 2004, 05:55 PM
Between you, and the bros. at GunBlast.com, I can get a great overview of things.:D

Jeff OTMG
March 4, 2004, 12:00 AM
For those of you who are interested the 2004 Shotties page is loaded.

hksw
March 4, 2004, 12:20 PM
HAHAHA. That guy behind Olga at Global Trades.

(I laugh because I probably would have been caught doing the same thing.)

Jeff OTMG
March 5, 2004, 03:03 AM
There were two Russian guys with the same name at the booth, both were keeping an eye on Olga. If I were there I would be doing the same thing, the view from behind was almost as good as the view from the front.

If you enjoyed reading about "SHOT Show Reports" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!