P250 sig 40caliber

PDA

Running bear
August 18, 2012, 01:19 AM
Hello, everyone I'm writing about my sig p250. I bought the gun about three months ago and really like the way it felt. As soon as I started shooting I realized that at 15 yards it was shooting about 8to10 inches low. I sent it back and they change the rear sight and that took care of that problem. But now when I shoot it throws the casing into my forehead and sometimes into my right eye. I wear safety glasses but the p250 being a double action pistol only makes it hard to hold the sights on target when your expecting to get hit in the head with a hot casing. It will average one casing thrown back at my head during the firing of two 13 round magazines. I have called sig ,but they weren't helpful at all. Has anyone else had this problem and what suggestions could you give?

If you enjoyed reading about "P250 sig 40caliber" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
The Man With No Name
August 18, 2012, 09:56 AM
Have you tried different types of ammunition yet?

Arkansas Paul
August 18, 2012, 10:38 AM
Yeah, try some different types of ammo. If you are handloading, experiment with some different loads.

If you enjoyed reading about "P250 sig 40caliber" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!