here it is new pistol. manhurin ppk .32acp

PDA

interlock
August 18, 2012, 06:13 AM
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff91/ukroehunter/2012-08-17110358.jpg

with home casted and loaded ammo it shoots about 2 inches at 15 yards.... not the accuracy i would want with a rifle!!! but really spot on. lovely to shoot. easy to handle.

interlock

If you enjoyed reading about "here it is new pistol. manhurin ppk .32acp" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
usp9
August 18, 2012, 12:25 PM
A pistol I don't have but would like to add to my collection... just because. Enjoy yours.

hAkron
August 18, 2012, 09:55 PM
Very Very VERY nice. I had an S&W PPK/s in .380, that gun was an abomination. What you have there is a true classic!

commygun
August 18, 2012, 09:56 PM
Nice! I have a PP in .32 and it's a pleasure to shoot. You get that stylin' European pistol thing without the snap of .380. I'm sure our British friends get tired of questions like this, but is this something you can keep in your home or must it be stored at a club?

browningguy
August 19, 2012, 09:35 AM
Very nice, I've always liked these in .32.

interlock
August 19, 2012, 06:37 PM
Nice! I have a PP in .32 and it's a pleasure to shoot. You get that stylin' European pistol thing without the snap of .380. I'm sure our British friends get tired of questions like this, but is this something you can keep in your home or must it be stored at a club?
because i am involved in a scheme where i humanely destroy animals at the roadside so i keep this pistol at home for that. Under s.5 the firearms act it is a prohibitted weapon. the humane destruction of animals is an exception to the law

Eb1
August 19, 2012, 06:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye8KvYKn9-0

If you enjoyed reading about "here it is new pistol. manhurin ppk .32acp" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!