CZ-75 P-O7 Duty 9mm question

PDA

TaylorBrassjole73
August 19, 2012, 08:48 PM
Is it safe to fire +p or +p+ rated ammunition in this gun? I'm almost positive it is but I just want to make sure. It runs great with everything I've put in it btw, in 600 rounds so far. The only only malfunction I've ever had is when my sister limp wristed it. Also, if anyone has any suggestions for SD ammo to run in this gun I would be very much obliged. Thanks,

If you enjoyed reading about "CZ-75 P-O7 Duty 9mm question" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Thompsoncustom
August 19, 2012, 10:18 PM
Ya that gun will eat anything you feed it and is rated to handle everything so your go to go. Here's the ammo for SD I recommend = http://www.underwoodammo.com/9mmluger.aspx

Great ammo Great price.

Walt Sherrill
August 20, 2012, 09:33 AM
Ammo rated +P+ doesn't conform to any accepted standards, so firing that stuff is a crap shoot. It may not harm the gun, but it also may not perform substantially better than P or +P ammo, and may not be as accurate. In most cases, it won't be as easy to shot it well, either.

If you enjoyed reading about "CZ-75 P-O7 Duty 9mm question" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!