Fair warning: I'll probably break THR a few times this week

PDA

Derek Zeanah
September 5, 2012, 05:44 PM
Monthly maintenance time has come again, which will bring THR down for a couple of hours, but I'll try and do that in the evening.

Its also time to try and implement the commercial member policy again. Mostly this is just creating some new buy/sell/trade forums, but the last time we tried this it resulted in weird side effects due to interactions with the caching systems we've set up.

So, if you see weirdness, just ignore it. I'll try and keep the impact as minimal as possible.

There's no real timetable here. For the most part I'll try and do it when THR is slow (meaning before 8AM eastern, and after midnight Eastern), but I'm sure bits and pieces will happen during daylight hours whenever the lightbulb over my head glows brighter than normal.

Thanks.

If you enjoyed reading about "Fair warning: I'll probably break THR a few times this week" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
bikerdoc
September 5, 2012, 07:18 PM
Your dedication is appreciated.

Saakee
September 6, 2012, 03:48 AM
don't let it burn too bright, it might burn out ^_^

If you enjoyed reading about "Fair warning: I'll probably break THR a few times this week" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!