Freedom Arms .22mag mini revolver

PDA

TennJed
September 5, 2012, 07:57 PM
There is a Freedom Arms "Casulls Improvement" .22mag mini revolver for sale locally for $200. Can anyone tell me if that is a fair price? What is the quality of these compared to the NAA?

I know Freedom Arms has a really good reputation, but I did not realize they made mini revolvers at one point (looks like they are discontinued). It is a 4 shot with a 2" barrel.

I don't really have a need or plan on this being a defensive gun, I just like small guns

If you enjoyed reading about "Freedom Arms .22mag mini revolver" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
JFrame
September 5, 2012, 08:24 PM
The ONLY FA mini-revolver I ever encountered was one chambered in .22 LR owned by a friend. We were out shooting it one day, and the front sight fell off.

Not a huge body of data for your consideration, I admit -- just throwing it out there... :)

Walkalong
September 5, 2012, 09:23 PM
I do not know what it is worth, but I would buy it assuming it was in great shape.

VA27
September 6, 2012, 10:43 AM
That is a decent price, if it is in good shape.

If you enjoyed reading about "Freedom Arms .22mag mini revolver" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!