Nude feral hog hunting??

PDA

Tallbald
September 20, 2012, 12:07 AM
Been told there is a site detailing this, but I think I'm being funned with. Unless this is some new "extreme" sport. Probably along the lines of "don't fry bacon in the nude". Don

If you enjoyed reading about "Nude feral hog hunting??" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Ditchtiger
September 20, 2012, 12:21 AM
Well, the hogs are naked.

MCgunner
September 20, 2012, 12:22 AM
Probably in Louisiana. Them cajuns are a fun bunch...and sorta crazy. :D

MCgunner
September 20, 2012, 12:24 AM
I just thought about it, killed a spike once while my pants were down taking a number 2. Does that count? Sorry for the image you might have gotten on that short story. :D

R.W.Dale
September 20, 2012, 12:46 AM
Nude nude

Or nude = loin cloth (coming back in style I hear)

Tallbald
September 20, 2012, 01:04 AM
I have heard of the loincloth hunting thing. Perhaps that's the issue at hand. Oh. I admire ones ability to multitask while completing number two, and firing a connecting shot! Now that's skill. :D Don

Texan Scott
September 20, 2012, 01:46 AM
I think somebody just asked if they could, uh... kick?.... a pig?

kingcheese
September 20, 2012, 08:02 AM
It only counts if you act like a ninja and knife the pig

HogHunter1203
September 20, 2012, 08:12 AM
Stuck one with an arrow at ~30 yards outside my camp last year sportin' only some crawfish print boxers... does that count?

OilyPablo
September 20, 2012, 08:21 AM
Please. No pics.

OilyPablo
September 20, 2012, 09:03 AM
There is that.

Robert
September 20, 2012, 09:34 AM
THR is not a locker room.

OP I'd go with someone was funning with you or talking bout primitive hunting .

HogHunter1203
September 20, 2012, 10:01 AM
sorry, too graphic

H&Hhunter
September 20, 2012, 02:46 PM
Running through the mesquite thorns and wild plumb brush after my hog dogs, any bare skin that isn't covered in thick denim or canvas gets scratched and cut to a bloody pulp.

Not for the weak or wimpy I guess!!

BBQLS1
September 20, 2012, 04:19 PM
Probably in Louisiana. Them cajuns are a fun bunch...and sorta crazy. :D

Want me to PM you the pics? :p

rcmodel
September 20, 2012, 04:31 PM
There is a band named Nude Pig Hunter.

Maybe thats what they were talking about??

http://www.myspace.com/nudepighunter

rc

JohnM
September 20, 2012, 05:09 PM
I don't even wanna know how you heard of that band! :what:

W.E.G.
September 20, 2012, 06:20 PM
Methinks its more likely a play on a bad joke to justify beer-goggles encounters.

brnmuenchow
September 21, 2012, 12:43 PM
Probably in Louisiana. Them cajuns are a fun bunch...and sorta crazy.

Crazy Cajuns... my step father was one and you are not far off.:D

Cosmoline
September 21, 2012, 01:38 PM
The scratches and thorns are one thing, but I remember down south. There are snakes, chiggers, and FIRE ANTS all over the place. I don't really cotton to the idea of running half naked through those conditions. It's not some suburban back yard we're talking about. And IIRC in my own back yard I got attacked by fire ants and lodged a memorable sliver 5" long through the sole of my foot. By the time you get past 10 you're supposed to learn these lessons.

X-Rap
September 21, 2012, 01:40 PM
I thought everybody hunted neked, I suppose you all fish with clothes too.

SEE IT LIKE A NATIVE
September 21, 2012, 02:31 PM
One of the guys I hunt with killed a hog with a spear last year , he said this year he was going "full Tarzan" and wearing a loin cloth ! I told him to have fun but if I see him in a tree stand ,I'm shooting him ! :barf: Kevin

buck460XVR
September 21, 2012, 02:42 PM
If the rest of the hunting party were SI Swimsuit models, I'd be all over it. Thorns and fire-ants be damned!

Readyrod
September 22, 2012, 10:15 AM
Yea, whatever. I sure as heck ain't going thru the bush nekkid tho. Too much pain. It's rough enough with your clothes on. And my regular bush clothes are coveralls.

Carl N. Brown
September 22, 2012, 10:20 AM
All the feral hogs on "American Hoggers" TV show are nude. And apparently the censors have not caught on (yet).

Art Eatman
September 22, 2012, 10:43 AM
At age fourteen--back in 1948--I came back from Boy Sprout Camp all eat up with the "Injun" thing. Made my own bows and arrows. Wore a breech clout and moccasins I'd made.

Used cedar to make a 40-pound bow. 28" arrows with barrel-hoop as the material for the heads and a turkey's wing feathers for fletching.

A fair amount of successful hunting. A little deer, a fox, several rabbits and one rattlesnake.

Maybe call it "The summer of scratched legs."

My mother probably should have seen a chiropractor, from all the head-shaking she did. :D

If you enjoyed reading about "Nude feral hog hunting??" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!