They just followed me home

PDA

Allen in MT
September 23, 2012, 09:06 PM
Was out looking at a pair of Smiths yesterday, The Top one is a 48-4 22MRF SN 86K61xx and the bottom is a 17-4 22LR SN 89K92xx, both 8 3/8, both appear to have been born in 1980. A little muzzle wear & cylinder ring as usual
They both had Pachmayr grips but he also had the origional wood grips and 2 sets of new Spring Kits #5 that went with the deal. And yes they now live with me.

If you enjoyed reading about "They just followed me home" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
litman252
September 23, 2012, 09:12 PM
Beautifull!

Do you have to check for smoke to make sure those sweet little bores went off?

Tony

bikemutt
September 23, 2012, 09:33 PM
Very nice find, those are beautiful.

TennJed
September 23, 2012, 11:08 PM
They followed you home? Great I have been looking for them for days. I will stop by and picked them up tomorrow :)

ColtPythonElite
September 23, 2012, 11:09 PM
They sure look like fun.

bannockburn
September 23, 2012, 11:36 PM
Allen in MT

I could believe a stray cat or wayward dog followed you home, but really, those two beauties? No I think they had a little help making it to your house.

Nice find by the way!

RinkRat
September 24, 2012, 02:17 AM
Oh my ... I left the safe ajar and they wandered off a couple ah days ago :(

I have been posting lost & found signs all over town since :eek:

I've been worried sick since they've been gone because they are on a special diet of my roll-my-owns and you need to get them back into my safe asap :rolleyes:

very nice .... enjoy :D

If you enjoyed reading about "They just followed me home" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!