Anyone use one of these? GP100 scope mount no drill.

PDA

coolluke01
September 26, 2012, 08:05 PM
RUGER GP100 Scope Mounts
No Drill and Tap
Scope Mount for mounting scopes
WEIG-A-TINNYTM Configuration

http://www.jackweigand.com/Ruger-GP100-Scope-Mounts-No-Drill.html

This looks like a good option if it will stay fixed. I don't really want to drill and tap my GP100.

If you enjoyed reading about "Anyone use one of these? GP100 scope mount no drill." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Captcurt
September 26, 2012, 08:43 PM
Had one for years on my GP. Works swell.

BigN
September 26, 2012, 08:56 PM
I have one also. Had no problems with it, easy to install, looks & works great, no issues with it.

Rexster
September 26, 2012, 09:48 PM
It is good to see the positive comments, as I have been considering one of these mounts. Thanks!

When Jack Weigand was still doing custom 'smithing, I bought two SP101 snubbies with his "Tame the Beast" package. I regret not sending at least one GP100 to him, to work over in a similar fashion.

GP100man
September 26, 2012, 11:18 PM
Tuff as they come , hooks over the back , get it as tite to the frame as possible , shoot a cyl. full to get it seated , recheck screws.

Then zero ya opitics & your set .

If you enjoyed reading about "Anyone use one of these? GP100 scope mount no drill." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!