Theis Holsters

PDA

gunslinger15
October 1, 2012, 04:17 PM
Ordered two of Tommy's Custom Hybrid IWB Horse Hide Holsters. One for my Glock 23 and one for my P238. After wearing them for two weeks I can't say enough about the quality and comfort of his holsters. I often forget Im even wearing the p238. Had both custom holsters at my door within 12 days!! Check him out cheaper and faster than the crossbreed, and come standard with the combat cut no additional fee! Two thumbs up Tommy thanks for a great product.

http://www.TheisHolsters.com

If you enjoyed reading about "Theis Holsters" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
October 11, 2012, 01:59 PM
I use a Theis holster too (since I live 15 minutes from his shop). He is a great guy to deal with, and the product is good.

wnycollector
October 11, 2012, 07:22 PM
Another happy Theis owner here. Great quality at very reasonable prices.

huskybiker
October 19, 2012, 09:27 PM
Tommy Theis is one of the good guys. I talked him into making me a kydex IWB for my Rossi 462. I also bought one for my PF9. They are every bit as nice as some others I have with a cross on the clips.

northark147
October 20, 2012, 08:32 PM
Theis Holsters are great!! I have one for my PX4. I tried to cheap out and get holster kits for some of my other guns from Old Faithful, another Arkansas company, and they are functional, but no where near as comfortable as my Theis. My holster did develop a crack in the trigger area on my holster. I emailed Tommy about it on a Sunday night and the reply was there before I got up the next morning to send it in and he would repair it. I did and a little more than a week later I had a brand new holster. He has switched to a thicker kydex to fix the cracking problem.

Spats McGee
October 21, 2012, 12:01 PM
I prefer to order from Arkansas companies where possible, and I considered Theis, CBST, and several others of that kind before deciding what to buy. I wound up getting one of Tommy's horsehide holsters about a year ago, and it's been fantastic.

Fastlane
October 21, 2012, 05:11 PM
I carry a S&W model 12 in one of his holsters...no complaints at all.

If you enjoyed reading about "Theis Holsters" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!