canuck 25 stevens short

PDA

cdycbb
October 2, 2012, 03:07 PM
want to know what these are worth ive seen up to 150.00 but was wondering

If you enjoyed reading about "canuck 25 stevens short" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
spyder1911
October 2, 2012, 04:01 PM
Welcome to THR, maybe try searching in the future first

Let me Google that for you... (http://lmgtfy.com/?q=canuck+25+stevens+short+ammo+box+price)

tekarra
October 2, 2012, 09:51 PM
Hello and welcome to the forum. That is an old box, I would guess from the 1970s at the latest. Today I learned that CIL made .22 Stevens Short ammo.

Owen Sparks
October 2, 2012, 10:47 PM
The price is totally dependant on what you can get for it.

cdycbb
October 3, 2012, 09:00 AM
I did search but astronomical numbers and differences everytime i search it

cdycbb
October 3, 2012, 09:01 AM
Does anyone have an idea were i may be able to sell these

Certaindeaf
October 3, 2012, 09:22 AM
I think there's a site called ebay where you can put it up for auction and find out.
I could be wrong though.

Sam1911
October 3, 2012, 09:43 AM
GunBroker and Auction Arms, to name two places.

Worth of vintage and obsolete ammo is highly variable. Like other collectibles, there's no standard price -- just what one guy was willing to pay one time, what another guy was willing to pay another day, and so on.

You'll have to get your ad in front of a collector who needs or wants that cartridge for his stash in order to get the top dollars for it. But what that price will be is very hard to say. You can always put it up with a reserve of $50 and see if anyone bites.

natman
October 6, 2012, 04:07 AM
I think there's a site called ebay where you can put it up for auction and find out.
I could be wrong though.

You're right, there is a site called ebay.

They don't allow ammo sales though. Try www.gunbroker.com or www.auctionarms.com

If you enjoyed reading about "canuck 25 stevens short" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!