Thanks AI&P Tactical

PDA

DaleCooper51
October 2, 2012, 07:13 PM
Recently I broke the extractor on an older express in 410. Not being very mechanical, I was getting ready to drop it at the smith to be fixed. On a whim I checked youtube and found a video by AI & P where he was able to replace the extractor in a matter of 30 seconds. That was enough to get me thinking and figured I would give it a shot myself. I ordered an extractor and also a left hand safety. Not as quick as in the video, but I was able to replace the extractor in just a few minutes. I haven't done the safety yet, but I feel good about it. Thanks for taking the time to make and upload the video.

If you enjoyed reading about "Thanks AI&P Tactical" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
AI&P Tactical
October 2, 2012, 09:39 PM
Glad to help as I love a Happy Ending. There is a video on my web site to change the safty out also.

KansasSasquatch
October 3, 2012, 01:56 PM
It's good to see someone who makes money mostly working on one type of firearm putting out free info on how to fix small issues. To me that shows you're not in it JUST for the money. If I ever need some 870 work I know who I'll be sending it to.

DaleCooper51
October 3, 2012, 02:33 PM
Glad to help as I love a Happy Ending. There is a video on my web site to change the safty out also.

Saw that one too. Thanks again. I feel like I was able to accomplish something beyond my normal comfort zone and it feels good. It also saved me some money and time without the shotgun.

gralewaj
October 3, 2012, 04:17 PM
JD is THE man of the the Rem 870, great customer service and his 870s are second to none... all business, well built, and well priced. Thanks again JD for my 12ga and 20ga AI&P 870s.

ilmonster
October 8, 2012, 10:00 PM
Also saw the video's, and used them to replace the carrier dog spring and trigger spring to the heavier police one. I was refreshing a police trade in I got for around $170. I then bought a new different length replacement barrel from JD. Great company to deal with!

Drail
October 9, 2012, 08:51 PM
I wish there were more guys like JD in this business. Quality work for reasonable prices and no B.S.

If you enjoyed reading about "Thanks AI&P Tactical" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!