Does anyone have any 7.62 NATO surplus ammo in stock?

PDA

Balrog
October 3, 2012, 09:14 PM
I am looking for European surplus 7.62 NATO ammo and cant seem to find any. Is there any available?

If you enjoyed reading about "Does anyone have any 7.62 NATO surplus ammo in stock?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
wally
October 3, 2012, 11:12 PM
Are you talking about the West German DAG? I'm afraid its pretty much gone the way of the South African, and the dodo.

There was some Portuguese available a few months ago, but it was not in very good shape (a lot of the DAG also had surface corrosion on the brass from being packed in non-acid-free cardboard 20-round boxes some 20+ years ago).

Last I've seen was corrosive S&B that Sportsman's Guide had.

AIM has had pretty good prices on current or recent production Privi, they are out last time I looked, but you can use their notify me if they expect more.

Balrog
October 4, 2012, 01:26 AM
Yea I was hoping to find German or British.

Balrog
October 4, 2012, 01:27 AM
Why is no US surplus 7.62 available? Its easy to find Lake City 5.56.

Halal Pork
October 4, 2012, 01:41 AM
There's still a bit out there. Please follow the link.

http://gun-deals.com/ammo.php?caliber=.308%2F7.62x51

henschman
October 4, 2012, 01:25 PM
A local gun shop has 300 round packs of Malaysian for $130... I am going to stock up while I can for that price. I keep seeing Prvi Partizan M80 pop up for around $0.50/round, but by the time I get ready to buy, it is sold out. I really want some of that for the fact that it costs barely more than surplus, and has reloadable brass.

If you enjoyed reading about "Does anyone have any 7.62 NATO surplus ammo in stock?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!