Is the MICROTECH Archangel 9mm back?

PDA

C0untZer0
October 4, 2012, 11:30 AM
I thought the company went bankrupt and basically had it's machinery repossessed, but I read a post where someone wrote that they may be releasing the Archangel ???

If you enjoyed reading about "Is the MICROTECH Archangel 9mm back?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
boricua9mm
October 4, 2012, 07:07 PM
As a company, they have made lots of promises over the years with regards to both knives and firearms. To say they have a "history" of questionable business practices would be putting it nicely.

Personally, I don't trust anything they say until the product is in my hands and I can look at it with my own two eyes and evaluate it as delivered.

After some of the shocking things that were revealed about the STG556 and E4 rifles, I wouldn't trust their pistol anyways. Tony makes some of the best knives, but the firearms side of his business has left a lot to be desired.

If you enjoyed reading about "Is the MICROTECH Archangel 9mm back?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!