OWS Sale on 1903A3 Drill Rifle stripped

PDA

Flyboy73
October 6, 2012, 05:09 AM
I got a email saying that Old Western Scrounger has a sale on there 1903A3 stripped drill rifle. $24.95 for one and $19.95 each for 5.

Thought this seemed like a pretty good deal. Might with some extra parts, make a good display gun.

http://www.ows-ammo.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=25&products_id=707

Brion

If you enjoyed reading about "OWS Sale on 1903A3 Drill Rifle stripped" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Mac Attack
October 6, 2012, 11:30 PM
Looked at the ad but was not clear on exactly what they are selling. If it is a full rifle with parts then its worth picking up just for the spare parts.

Vern Humphrey
October 6, 2012, 11:39 PM
Look at the picture -- what they show is a rifle without sights, without bottom metal, without the bolt internals. Basically, you're getting stock, receiver and barrel, and that's about it.

Flyboy73
October 6, 2012, 11:46 PM
I believe they are stripped. Good gun smithing article in shotgun news about using these drill rifles receivers and making a repro sniper. I ordered 5, so i post some info and pics when i get them.

Brion

If you enjoyed reading about "OWS Sale on 1903A3 Drill Rifle stripped" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!