Commercial members, redux

PDA

Derek Zeanah
October 11, 2012, 04:03 PM
Last time I tried implementing this I ran into all kinds of roadblocks and a (temporarily) broken THR.

I'm trying again. I'll bring a bulldozer if I have to, but it's time to get this off the to-do list.

Expect some weirdness in forum displays, but refreshing the page in a few minutes should resolve the issue. Each change will require flushing the cache on multiple web servers, then on the content delivery network, and there still might be problems with local caching.

I'll keep you updated. It'll probably take a few days as well, so now you're warned. :)

If you enjoyed reading about "Commercial members, redux" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
blarby
October 11, 2012, 05:11 PM
*battens down hatches*

Good luck, and godspeed !

Mot45acp
October 13, 2012, 09:37 PM
An error has occurred Mot45acp! You have reached the maximum number of 0 posts per 365 days set by the admin for this forum.

When i try to respond in the wtt/wts firearm accessories.

Derek Zeanah
October 13, 2012, 09:44 PM
Try it again, Mot. that looks like a bug, and I think I worked around it.

Mot45acp
October 14, 2012, 12:39 PM
GTG.....thanks.

If you enjoyed reading about "Commercial members, redux" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!