NFA Paperwork help

PDA

JBrady555
October 13, 2012, 01:26 PM
Hey guys I'm filling out paperwork to make my AMD-65 a SBR. Question 4.A is "Name and Location of original manufacturer of firearm (receiver)". The gun is a TG International FEG AMD-65. They are out of knoville, tn. The bottom of the receiver has stamped "TGI Knoville, TN". The side of the receiver has stamped "MADE IN HUNGARY", I believe it was made my FEG for the hungarian forces. So what am I supposed to put in field 4.A? Thanks for any info.

If you enjoyed reading about "NFA Paperwork help" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Charger442
October 15, 2012, 12:16 PM
I would put what is stamped on the receiver.

Ian
October 17, 2012, 11:33 AM
If it was made in Hungary, the TGI is just the importer, and I would think that the form should say the manufacturer was FEG and the location Hungary. I'm no NFA expert, though. You might try calling NFA branch and just asking them.

Well Now
October 17, 2012, 12:06 PM
I would think; FEG, Hungary, Europe

The other info stamped on the receiver would go on 4H

If you enjoyed reading about "NFA Paperwork help" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!