Grip modification for firearms, flashlights and fixed blades.

PDA

AverageZak
October 15, 2012, 11:37 PM
Thought I would share a quick tip I've found usefull.

After replacing the inner tubes of my bike's road tires, I started experimenting with 'ranger bands' in a wide variety of uses. I found that by turning the tubing inside-out and washing away the interior powder coating I ended up with a great griping surface that wouldn't drag on clothing but would still provide an excellent gripping surface in dry and wet conditions (rain, sweat, etc.)

I now have these bands installed on a variety of tools including pistol grips and have been very satisfied with thier performance, especially with gloved hands.

So for a minimal investment of 6-7 dollars you can add a great grip sleeve to a variety of tools.

Pic shows M&P40 duty and M&P40 Shield with attached innertube grip sleeves.

I highly recommend trying this for yourself.

Plz let me know how it worked out for you.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/10/16/pypu5a4a.jpg

If you enjoyed reading about "Grip modification for firearms, flashlights and fixed blades." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "Grip modification for firearms, flashlights and fixed blades." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!