788 question

PDA

tx glock guy
October 16, 2012, 02:27 AM
I have a Remington m788 in 308 cal, several years ago I found a 10 shot after-market clip for the 788.i one of my catalogs, but now I don't remember which one. Does anyone know of a source for this clip? thank you for your help.

If you enjoyed reading about "788 question" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Steel Horse Rider
October 16, 2012, 09:49 AM
I agree with Mr Rogers. I have owned a 788 since 1973 and haven't seen much in the way of aftermarket accessories for them, the problem of a limited production series.

hardluk1
October 16, 2012, 04:08 PM
Dout it. There were 10 shoot mags that worked in the rem pump and semi autos . You have a great hunting rifle that should be able to shoot moa or less . You really don't need a screw it up useing it as a rapid fire fun gun.

planetmobius
October 16, 2012, 07:27 PM
Have several 788's and never heard of a 10 rounder. The rifles are fabulous hunters as they are. Don't mess with it. Just get a couple extra 3 rounders from Gunbroker.

If you enjoyed reading about "788 question" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!