Apps

PDA

Arkansas Paul
October 17, 2012, 06:24 PM
May have been asked, but is there an iphone app for THR?
I'm thinking there is one for Android, but I'm not sure about iphone.
I hate having to type in the url and log in every time.

Thanks,

AP

If you enjoyed reading about "Apps" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
rc109a
October 17, 2012, 08:52 PM
Does tap talk work?

Derek Zeanah
October 18, 2012, 01:35 PM
The solution is simple:
I need to pay vBulletin $1,000
I need to apply to the iPhone and Android app stores in order to be able to publish THR apps.
I need up upload the app that vBulletin provides, and decide whether to charge a couple of bucks for it or just put an ad slot on it.I've held off because of the hassle of getting approved to the app stores, but it's on my to-do list. Maybe by the end of the month? Certainly by the end of the year.

Arkansas Paul
October 18, 2012, 04:34 PM
Awesome! Thank you.
I would be happy to pay a few bucks for it if that's the route we need to go. I'm sure others would as well.

Owen
October 18, 2012, 06:04 PM
Arkansas Paul, look at tapatalk, available on both iOS and Android.

Motownfire
April 7, 2013, 05:12 PM
What's the verdict on an iPhone app? I would be willing to buy it for a couple bucks.

Derek Zeanah
April 7, 2013, 06:11 PM
I think we'll be rolling out a free one later this week. Of course, it will come out on Android first, because Apple's hoops to jump through slow things down a bit...

DeadMoneyDrew
April 26, 2013, 12:37 AM
Bump.

I saw something to the effect of "posted using THR Android App" in some signature the other day...is there one available? I can't find one in Google Play at the moment.

Ridgerunner665
April 26, 2013, 01:09 AM
I guess if enough people want it there is no way around a THR app...

But I honestly don't see how it could be any better than Tapatalk.

All my forums on one app, easy to navigate, simple to use...what more could you want? :confused:

If you enjoyed reading about "Apps" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!